Lok Sabha Junior Clerk Recruitment 2017, @ loksabha.nic.in Parliament of India Jobs Form Apply Online Vacancies
Lok Sabha Junior Clerk Recruitment 2017 @ www.loksabha.nic.in Applications are invited from eligible Indian citizens for filling up of vacancies for the following posts of Junior Clerks on Direct Recruitment basis in Aspirants who are all seeking for a long time to get a job of a central government can follow here and apply on or before the last day of an application form submission. Here lok sabha secretariat allotted some of the post for the candidates Can Check Official Website to apply Online loksabha.nic.iin.
History About Lok Sabha Junior Clerk Recruitment 2017
As per the notifications, the jobs are allotted for the eligible candidates www.loksabha.nic.in. So the aspirants this is the right time for you to apply and get an excellent opportunity Lok Sabha Junior Clerk Recruitment 2017. According to the sources, eligible candidates can apply for the recruitment from July 10th, 2017 to August 9th 2017.
Official Web Portal: www.loksabha.nic.in
Lok Sabha Junior Clerk Recruit 2017
This is the process that you can apply only via online mode loksabha.nic.in Recruitment 2017. To apply for the recruitment process, eligibility criteria are always plays the major role for the candidates to apply on or before the last date. Along with that, Lok Sabha Junior Clerk Recruitment 2017 selection process is the main thing for the candidates to know which lead to get placed in allotted post.
Lok Sabha Recruitment 2017
Based on the official notification, the Parliament of India has invited the applications from the eligible and interesting through the official website www.loksabha.nic.in Apply Online. Candidates may apply for the online applications from 10 July 2017 Lok Sabha Junior Clerk Recruitment 2017 through the official website Parliament of India Recruitment 2017.
Lok Sabha Secretariat Junior Clerk Recruitment 2017
The last date for submission of application form is 09 August 2017. For more info regarding the age limit, essential qualification, selection process etc are mentioned below loksabha.nic.in. arliament of India , Lok Sabha Secretariat has invited online application for the post of 31 Junior Clerk on direct recruitment basis. Apply before 09-08-2017, Lok Sabha Junior Clerk Recruitment 2017 Details are given above.
Junior Clerk Recruitment in Lok Sabha 2017
Lok Sabha is the lower house of India’s supreme legislative body called Parliament. The chairperson of Lok Sabha is called Speaker www.loksabha.nic.in. The members of Lok Sabha are the elected representative of the people of India Lok Sabha Junior Clerk Recruitment 2017. The main function of Lok Sabha is to legislate the acts and bills.
Lok Sabha Secretariat Junior Clerk 31 Post Recruitment 2017
The total number of seat in Lok Sabha is 545 loksabha.nic.in. Here lok sabha secretariat allotted some of the post for the candidates to apply. For information, the candidates with eligibility criteria can only apply for this junior clerk jobs. As per the notifications, Lok Sabha Junior Clerk Recruitment 2017 the applying date is also announced by the organization to go further.
- Education Qualification:-The candidates must have completed their degree in any field. Also they should have the typing speed of 40 words per minute. It is also applicable for both the English as well as Hindi. Based on the performance the candidates will be selected for the particular post allotted by the organization. All you just need is to apply before the last date.
- Starting Date of Online Application- 10/07/2017
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application – 09/08/2017
Age Limit: –
- 27 years.
- Eligible candidates will be required to appear in the examination as per the following scheme:
- General Knowledge & Current Affairs-50 Marks General English-50 Marks
S.No Subject Marks Time 1 General Knowledge & Current Affairs 50 50 Minutes 2 General English 50
The eligible candidates who are all got selected at the end can get the salary of above Rs. 5200 to Rs.20, 200 with the extra grade pay of Rs. 2,400.
How To Apply Online For Lok Sabha Junior Clerk Recruitment 2017
- Visit official portal which is given below www.loksabha.nic.in.
- Find out the link of Lok Sabha Junior Clerk Notification PDF and download it.
- Refer all terms and condition carefully.
- Now all eligible aspirants click on Apply Online and start to fill up online registration form without any typing mistake.
- Upload recent size photograph and scanned signature in JPG format.
- Verify all information and then click on Submit button.
- Download system generated filled form in PDF file format.
- Take a printout of it.