Kerala Polytechnic 3rd Allotment Result 2017 DTE Kerala Diploma Third Seat Allocation List @ polyadmission.org
Kerala Polytechnic 3rd Allotment Result 2017 @ www.polyadmission.org Directorate of Technical Education, Kerala is going to provide admission into various diploma courses based on applicant’s marks in SSLC and THSLC. The board has also released first, second and final rank list on its website to inform students about admission process. DTE Kerala Diploma 3rd Seat Allotments 2017 is available on official website polyadmission.org today.
information About Kerala Polytechnic 3rd Allotment Result 2017
The selection list for allotment is prepared on the basis of index mark obtained, the options exercised by the candidates and reservation criteria (if applicable) www.polyadmission.org. 60% seats purely on the basis of open merit in the State irrespective of Category/ Community, while remaining 40% seats are reserved for Socially and Education Backward classes (SEBC), SC & ST candidates.
Official Web Portal: www.polyadmission.org
Kerala Polytechnic 3rd Seat Allotment Results 2017
Directorate of Technical Education, Kerala is all set to declare the Kerala Polytechnic third round allotment result 2017 and 3rd seat allotment list for Kerala Polytechnic Admission 2017-18 in various diploma courses based on applicant’s marks in SSLC and THSLC. DTE Kerala Diploma 3rd seat allotment list will soon be available on the official website at polyadmission.org.
Kerala Polytechnic 3rd Allotment List
Final Rank List, First and Second Allotment List is already released by the officials Kerala Polytechnic 3rd Allotment Result 2017. Directorate of Technical Education has released Kerala Polytechnic Third Allotment 2017 result on its official portal polyadmission.org. DTE Kerala Diploma Third Counselling A huge number of students have applied for entrance test to get admission into various Polytechnic courses.
Kerala Polytechnic Third Allotment
The board has also released first, second and final rank list on its website to inform students about admission process www.polyadmission.org 3rd Allocation List. DTE Kerala Diploma 3rd Seat Allotments 2017 is available on official website today Kerala Polytechnic 3rd Allotment Result 2017. Directorate of Technical Education is dealing with all the technical education activities in the state.
Kerala Polytechnic 2017 Third Allotment Result
Currently there are 12 Engineering Colleges (9 Govt. Colleges and 3 Govt. aided Colleges), 49 Polytechnic Colleges (43 Govt. Polytechnics and 6 Govt. aided Polytechnics), 3 Fine Arts Colleges, 39 Technical High Schools, 17 Commercial Institutes and 42 Tailoring and Garment Making Centres functioning all over the state, DTE Kerala Diploma Third Merit list under the control of the Directorate polyadmission.org Result. You must report to the allotted college on 3rdAugust 2017 before 4 PM.
|S.No||Organization Name||Directorate of Technical Education(DTE), Kerala|
|2.||Status||to be Released Today|
|3.||Selection Mode||Based on SSLC and THSLC Marks|
|4.||Category||Third Seat Allotment List|
DTE Kerala Diploma Third Allocation List
If your name doesn’t exist in DTE Kerala Diploma 3rd Seat Allocation List must wait for the fourth allotment list Kerala Polytechnic 3rd Allotment Result 2017. Concerned officials will release the fourth allotment list on 5th August 2017. The Details of the institutions and Diploma programmes are published in official websites polyadmission.org 3rd Allotmentand www.sitttr.ac.in.
DTE Kerala Diploma Allotment Result
As per printed notification third allotment list will be out on July 31, 2017 www.polyadmission.org. Another important date for the candidates to note that the trial allotment list will be out on July 31, 2017 Kerala Polytechnic 3rd Allotment Result 2017. The last date for reporting /joint allotment based on Allotment -111 will be on August 3, 2017 by 4 PM. DTE Kerala had invited online applications for Polytechnic College Admission.
Kerala Polytechnic Allotment Result
Admission under Centralised Allotment Process (CAP) is being done for regular seats in government polytechnics, government aided programs/ government seats in Self financing programmes, polyadmission.org Third Allotment Result management seats under Aided programmes and under NCC/ Sports quota Kerala Polytechnic 3rd Allotment Result 2017. Candidates who had applied can check the results from the direct link provided below.
Steps To Check Kerala Polytechnic 3rd Allotment Result 2017
- Visit the official website www.polyadmission.org or the direct link provided below.
- The homepage will be displayed.
- Click on Kerala Polytechnic 3rd Allotment Result 2017.
- Enter your application number and Date of Birth in the provided fields.
- Click on submit button.
- The results will appear on the screen.
- Download/ take a printout for further reference.
Official Website: www.polyadmission.org