EdCIL India Recruitment 2017 @ edcilindia.co.in CGM, Manager, CS 14 Vacancy, Notification
EdCIL India Recruitment 2017 @ www.edcilindia.co.in The Educational Consultants India Limited are now inviting the online applications of the interested and eligible candidates who are interested in the government jobs and wants to become manager in renowned company. EDCIL released new notification on their official website for the recruitment of total 17 (Seventeen) jobs out of which 03 (Three) vacancies for Assistant Manager, 01 (One) for Deputy Manager and various vacancies. Job seekers should apply online before 23rd September 2017.
Information About EdCIL India Recruitment 2017
Government of India Enterprise, Educational Consultant India Limited (EdCIL) has announced a notification for the recruitment of Executive Director (Projects) vacancies on direct recruitment basis. Eligible candidates may apply online on or before 18-02-2017 (Extended to 11-03-2017).
Official Web Portal: www.edcilindia.co.in
EdCIL Recruitment 2017
Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process & how to apply are given below. As per the notification, EdCIL CS Jobs candidate can apply for the EdCIL jobs by filling up their application forms which they get from their official website EdCIL India Recruitment 2017.
EdCIL India Application Form 2017 Apply Online
The online registration for the same will start from 23rdAugust 2017 EdCIL India Recruitment 2017 and it will continued till 23th September 2017 www.edcilindia.co.in. All the interested candidates are requested to check their eligibility criteria first and then apply for the EdCIL jobs accordingly EdCIL India Limited Vacancy 2017.
EdCIL Notification 2017
Candidate must require to submit the filled application form along with scanned copy of documents and certificates before the arrival of its last date positively edcilindia.co.in. In order to get the application form, EdCIL India Recruitment 2017 candidate must give few details asked in the official portal.
EdCIL CGM, Manager Recruitment 2017
Candidate must require to read all the details mentioned in the notification and apply according to the instructions EdCIL India Recruitment 2017. EdCIL (India) Limited invites Online Applications for requirement of State Project Administrators, Consultants / Nodal Officers & Staff for filling up total 132 Vacancies www.edcilindia.co.in Recrutment 2017.
|3||Job Location||Across India|
|4||Job Category||Govt Jobs|
|5||Updated on||27th August 2017|
EdCIL CS 14 Vacancy Recruitment 2017
State Project Implementation Units (SPIU) for World Bank Assisted Project-Technical Education Quality Improvement Programme (TEQIP) of, Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD) on Contractual/ Deputation basis for Focus States across India. The last date of receipt of online applications is 19th March 2017 EdCIL India Recruitment 2017.
Name Of Vacancy:-
- Chief General Manager – 01
- Manager – 02
- Company Secretary – 01
- Deputy Manager – 01
- Assistant Manager – 12
- Educational Qualification : Minimum 10th pass or ITI equivalent from a Recognized Board/Institute.
- Age Limit : Minimum & Maximum age limit is 18 to 35 years As on 01.05.2017
- Qualification Requirement: BE/B.Tech along with MBA or PGDM degree for full time course in the related field
- Experience: At least 1 year of experience in the field of Business Development.
- Age Limit: Not be more than 30 years of age as on the date 1st August 2017
- Pay Scale: The candidate who is selected for the AM posts will get the salary in between 16,400INR to 40,500INR
- Number of vacant posts: 8
- Closing Date: 23/09/2017
How To Apply EdCIL India Recruitment 2017
- Open to the official website of www.edcilindia.co.in
- Go to Latest Notification Section
- Find EdCIL India Recruitment 2017
- Click On EdCIL India CGM, Manager, CS 14 Vacancy Notification
- Check Official Notification & If you are eligible to apply then Click Given Below link.
- Fill the application form as per your eligibility.
- Submit Application form.
- Make Payment of Application fee.
- Now take a printout of submitted application form.
Official Website: www.edcilindia.co.in